An Epilogue: Hatred Epiphany

|
I like you not because you are my friend. But because you're a woman. Do you understand my dear?

Don't show your love, i've feel enough. Show me pain, it will make me back to reality.

Let the star fall. let the sky cry over load. Love is an epilogue to hate something you can't reach. Sky is the limit.

For every bitch, for every hore, for every angel, for every skywalker. I trust to God, take care of their soul.

Love and hate? i prefer to hate. People got a lot of brave to love, but less to hate.

I'm a hawk looking for a nocturnal too eat.

Puberty is my liberty. For every psychoneurosis i ever had, i beg for cupid to send me a secret message under trough on a lost island.

Pigeon... Oo, Pigeon. You had to be my messenger, but why didn't you accomplish the secret message.

I dance in this music. Minor swing.

I swear to God. I throw the key to the deepest sea. I beg to every God, Goddess and devil, curse me badly.

I'm a huncbacked freak who knock a wrong door to get in.

And that blind woman said, "I knew when i saw you, you had opened the door!"

Thus.

I decided to go. Yeah, i must to go far, far away.

And i promise to my self, I would never ask her any question.

Exactly, I'm dreaming in a dream.





_Elias The Lost One_

27 January 2010
Wednesday 07.30 pm - 07.57 pm

0 komentar: